"If you really knew me, you would know that sometimes I care a lot about what other people think of me. Even though I know it's stupid and I shouldn't, it still happens."
– Jalena, student, Destiny Arts
"What we're doing here is revolutionary for a bunch of teenagers."
– Amber, student, Destiny Arts
"For me to be free is an act of bravery; society can no longer define me."
– Alan, student, Destiny Arts
"Everybody isn't the same, so you understand other people's lives better than just yours."
– Chyna, student, Destiny Arts
“Dance feels magical when you aren't thinking about anything else...you just want to hit it your hardest.”
– Ejahye, student, Destiny Arts
"No matter how confident I come off, the littlest thing can make me recede back into my snail shell."
– Ellen, student, Destiny Arts